650. C. Guo, B. Zhao and S. Fan, “Adjoint Kirchhoff’s law and general symmetry implications for all thermal emitters”, Physical Review X, vol. 12, art. No. 021023 (2022).
649. P. B. Catrysse, N. Zhao, W. Jin and S. Fan, “Subwavelength Bayer RGB color routers with perfect optical efficiency”, Nanophotonics, vol. 11, pp. 2381-2387 (2022).
648. K. J. Shayegan, B. Zhao, Y. Kim, S. Fan, and H. A. Atwater, “Nonreciprocal infrared absorption via resonant magneto-optical coupling to InAs”, Science Advances, vol. 8, art. No. eabm4308 (2022).
647. D. Cheng, B. Peng, M. Xiao, X. Chen, L. Yuan and S. Fan, “Truncation-dependent PT phase transition for the edge states of a two-dimensional non-Hermitian system”, Physical Review B, vol. 105, art. No. L201105 (2022).
646. J. Skarda, R. Trivedi, L. Su, D. Ahmad-Stein, H. Kwon, S. Han, S. Fan, and J. Vuckovic, "Low-overhead distribution strategy for simulation and optimization of large-area metasurfaces", NPJ Computational Material Science, vol. 8, art. 78 (2022).
645. R. Trivedi, K. Fischer, S. Fan, and J. Vuckovic, “Few-particle scattering from localized quantum systems in spatially structured bosonic baths”, Quantum, vol. 6, art. No. 691 (2022).
644. S. Fan and W. Li, “Photonics and thermodynamics concepts in radiative cooling”, Nature Photonics, vol. 16, pp. 182-190 (2022).
643. A. Ghanekar, J. Wang, S. Fan, and M. L. Povinelli, “Violation of Kirchhoff’s law of thermal radiation with space-time modulated grating”, ACS Photonics, vol. 9, pp. 1157-1164 (2022).
642. Y. Peng, L. Fan, Y. Ye, R. Z. Huang, Y. Ma, J. Tang, J. Zhou. S. Fan, and Y. Cui, “Coloured low-emissivity film for building envelopes for year-round energy saving”, Nature Sustainability, vol. 5, pp. 339-347 (2022).
641. G. Xu, W. Li, X. Zhou, H. Li, Y. Li, S. Fan, S. Zhang, D. N. Christodoulides, and C. -W. Qiu, “Observation of Weyl exceptional rings in thermal diffusion”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 119, art. No. e2110018119 (2022).
640. H. Wang, W. Jin, C. Guo, N. Zhao, S. P. Rodrigues, and S. Fan, “Design of compact meta-crystal slab for general optical convolution”, ACS Photonics, vol. 9, pp. 1358-1365 (2022).
639. C. Leefmans, A. Dutt, J. Williams, L. Yuan, M. Parto, F. Nori, S. Fan, and A. Marandi, “Photonic topological dissipation in a time-multiplexed resonator network”, Nature Physics, vol. 18, pp. 442-449 (2022).
638. S. Assawaworrarit, Z. Omair and S. Fan, "Nighttime electric power generation at a density of 50mW/m2 via radiative cooling of a photovoltaic cell", Applied Physics Letters, vol. 120, art. No. 143901 (2022).
637. B. Lou and S. Fan, “Tunable frequency filter based on twisted bilayer photonic crystal slabs”, ACS Photonics, vol. 9, pp. 800-805 (2022).
636. H. Chorsi, B. Cheng, B. Zhao, J. Toudert, V. Asadchy, O. Shoron, S. Fan, and R. Matsunaga, “Topological materials for functional optoelectronic devices”, Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 32, art. No. 2110655 (2022).
635. R. Audhkhasi, B. Zhao, S. Fan, Z. Yu, M. Povinelli, "Spectral emissivity modeling in multi-resonator systems using coupled-mode theory", Optics Express, vol. 30, pp. 9463-9471 (2022).
634. J. Li, Y. Liang, W. Li, N. Xu, B. Zhu, Z. Wu, X. Wang, S. Fan, M. Wang, S. Zhu, J. Zhu, "Protecting ice from melting under sunlight via radiative cooling", Science Advances, vol. 8, art. No. eabj9756 (2022).
633. O. Long, C. Guo, W. Jin and S. Fan, "Polarization-independent isotropic nonlocal metasurfaces with wavelength-controlled functionality", Physical Review Applied, vol. 17, art. No. 024029 (2022).
632. C. Guo, Z. Zhao, and S. Fan, "Internal transformations and internal symmetries in linear photonic systems", Physical Review A, vol. 105, art. No. 023509 (2022).
631. R. Yu and S. Fan, “Flashing light with nanophotonics”, Science, vol. 375, pp. 822-823 (2022). (Invited Perspective)
630. N. Z. Zhao, S. Boutami, and S. Fan, "Efficient method for accelerating line searches in adjoint optimization of photonic devices by combining Schur complement domain decompositions and Born series expansions", Optics Express, vol. 30, pp. 6413-6424 (2022).
629. L. Fan, Z. Zhao, Rituraj, W. Jin, M. Orenstein and S. Fan, “Lineshape study of optical force spectra on resonant structures”, Optics Express, vol. 30, pp. 6142-6160 (2022).
628. Y. Park, B. Zhao, and S. Fan, "Reaching the ultimate efficiency of solar energy harvesting with a non-reciprocal multi-junction solar cell", Nano Letters, vol. 22, pp. 448-452 (2022).
627. M. Dong, L. Zhu, B. Jiang, S. Fan, and Z. Chen, “Concentrated radiative cooling and its constraints from reciprocity”, Optics Express, vol. 30, pp. 275-285 (2022).
626. C. Huang, V. J. Sorger, M. Miscuglio, M. Al-Qadasi, A. Mukherjee, L. Lampe, M. Nichole, A. N. Tait, T. F. de Lima, B. A. Marquez, J. Wang, L. Chrostowski, M. P. Fok, D. Brummer, S. Fan, S. Shekhar, P. R. Prucnal, and B. J. Shastri, "Prospects and applications of photonic neural networks", Advances in Physics: X, vol. 7, art. No. 1981155 (2022).