343. R. St-Gelais, B. Guha, L. Zhu, S. Fan, and M. Lipson, “Demonstration of Strong Near-Field Radiative Heat Transfer between Integrated Nanostructures”, Nano Letters, vol. 14, pp. 6971-6975 (2014).
342. L. Zhu and S. Fan, “Near-complete violation of detailed balance in thermal radiation”, Physical Review B, Rapid Communications, vol. 90, art. No. 220301(R) (2014).
341. K. Wang, Z. Yu, S. Sandhu, V. Liu, and S. Fan, “Condition for perfect antireflection by optical resonance at material interface”, Optica, vol. 1, pp. 388-395 (2014).
340. A. P. Raman, M. A. Anoma, L. Zhu, E. Rephaeli, and S. Fan, “Passive radiative cooling below ambient air temperature under direct sunlight”, Nature, vol. 515, pp. 540-544 (2014).
339. S. Verweij, V. Liu, and S. Fan, “Accelerating simulation of ensembles of locally-differing optical structures via a Schur complement domain decomposition”, Optics Letters, vol. 39, pp. 6458-6461 (2014).
338. P. B. Catrysse, V. Liu and S. Fan, “Complete power concentration into a single waveguide in large-scale waveguide array lenses”, Scientific Reports, vol. 4, art. No. 6635 (2014).
337. Q. Zhang, X. Li, M. M. Hossain, J. Song, M. D. Turner, S. Fan, Q. Bao, and M. Gu, “Graphene surface plasmons at the near-infrared optical regime”, Scientific Reports, vol. 4, art. No. 6559 (2014).
336. Y. Liu, A. S. Chadha, D. Zhao, J. R. Piper, Y. Jia, Y. Shuai, L. Menon, H. Yang, Z. Ma, S. Fan, F. Xia, and W. Zhou, “Approaching total absorption at near infrared in a large area monolayer graphene by critical coupling”, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 105, art. No. 181105 (2014).
335. A. A. Asatryan, L. C. Botten, K. Fang, S. Fan, and R. C. Mcphedran, “Two-dimensional Green’s tensor for gyrotropic clusters composed of circular cylinders”, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol. 31, pp. 2294-2303 (2014).
334. L. Tzuang, K. Fang, P. Nussenzveig, S. Fan, and M. Lipson, “Non-reciprocal phase shift induced by an effective magnetic flux for light”, Nature Photonics, vol. 8, pp. 701-705 (2014).
333. H. Iizuka and S. Fan, “Consideration of enhancement of thermal rectification using metamaterial models”, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, vol. 148, pp. 156-164 (2014).
332. Q. Lin and S. Fan, “Light guiding by effective gauge field for photons”, Physical Review X, vol. 4, art. No. 031031 (2014).
331. P. Fan, Z. Yu, S. Fan, and M. Brongersma, “Optical Fano Resonance of an Individual Semiconductor Nanostructure”, Nature Materials, vol. 13, pp. 471-475 (2014).
330. Z. Ruan, H. Wu, M. Qiu, and S. Fan, “Spatial control of surface plasmon polariton excitation at planar meta surface”, Optics Letters, vol. 39, pp. 3587-3590 (2014).
329. T. Liu, Y. Shen, W. Shin, Q. Zhu, S. Fan, and C. Jin, “Dislocated double-layer metal gratings: an efficient unidirectional coupler”, Nano Letters, vol. 14, pp. 3848-3854 (2014).
328. Y. Buyukalp, P. B. Catrysse, W. Shin and S. Fan, “Spectral light separator based on deep-subwavelength resonator apertures in a metal film”, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 105, art. No. 011114 (2014).
327. K. Wang, Z. Yu, V. Liu, A. Raman, Y. Cui and S. Fan, “Light trapping in photonic crystals”, Energy and Environmental Science, vol. 7, pp. 2725-2738 (2014).
326. A. C. R. Niederberger, D. A. Fattal, N. R. Gauger, S. Fan and R. G. Beausoleil, “Sensitivity analysis and optimization of sub-wavelength optical gratings using adjoints”, Optics Express, vol. 22, pp. 12971-12981 (2014).
325. L. Zhu, A. Raman, K. Wang, M. Anoma, and S. Fan, “Radiative cooling of solar cells”, Optica, vol. 1, pp. 32-38 (2014).
324. J. Piper, V. Liu, and S. Fan, “Total absorption by degenerate critical coupling”, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 104, art. No. 251110 (2014).
323. K. Wang, J. R. Piper and S. Fan, “Optical impedance transformer for transparent conducting electrodes”, Nano Letters, vol. 14, pp. 2755-2758 (2014).
322. Y. Zhang, N. Stokes, B. Jia, S. Fan, and M. Gu, “Towards ultra-thin plasmonic silicon wafer solar cells with minimized efficiency loss”, Scientific Reports, vol. 4, art. No. 4939 (2014).
321. M. L. Brongersma, Y. Cui and S. Fan, “Light Management for Photovoltaics Using High-Index Nanostructures”, Nature Materials, vol. 13, pp. 451-460 (2014) (Invited Review).
320. B. Peng, S. K. Ozdemir, F. Lei, F. Monifi, M. Gianfreda, G. L. Long, S. Fan, F. Nori, C. M. Bender, and L. Yang, “Non-reciprocal light transmission in parity-time symmetric whispering gallery microcavities”, Nature Physics, vol. 10, pp. 394-398 (2014).
319. J. Piper and S. Fan, “Total absorption in a graphene monolayer in the optical regime by critical coupling with a photonic crystal guided resonance”, ACS Photonics, vol. 1, pp. 347-353 (2014).
318. K. Wang, Z. Yu, V. Liu, M. L. Brongersma, T. F. Jaramillo, and S. Fan, “Nearly full solar absorption in ultrathin nanostructured iron oxide for efficient photoelectrochemical water splitting”, ACS Photonics, vol. 1, pp. 235-240 (2014).
317. W. Zhou, D. Zhao, Y. C. Shuai, H. Yang, S. Chuwongjin, A. Chadha, J. –H. Seo, K. X. Wang, V. Liu, Z. Ma, and S. Fan, “Progress in 2D photonic crystal Fano resonance photonics”, Progress in Quantum Electronics, vol. 30, pp. 1-74 (2014).
316. S. Sandhu, Z. Yu, and S. Fan, “Detailed balance analysis and enhancement of open circuit voltage in single nanowire solar cells”, Nano Letters, vol. 14, pp. 1011-1015 (2014).
315. Z. Yu, S. Sandhu and S. Fan, “Achieving efficiency above the Shockley-Queisser limit using a single band gap material in a tandem configuration”, Nano Letters, vol. 14, pp. 66-70 (2014).
314. S. Fan, “Photovoltaics: An Alternative ‘Sun’ for Solar Cells”, Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 9, pp. 92-93 (2014) (News and Views).
313. E. Li, B. J. Eggleton, K. Fang, and S. Fan, “Photonic Aharonov-Bohm Effect in Photon-Phonon Interactions”, Nature Communications, vol. 5, art. No. 3225 (2014).
312. D. G. Cahill, P. V. Braun, G. Chen, D. R. Clarke, S. Fan, K. E. Goodson, P. Keblinski, W. P. King, G. D. Mahan, A. Majumdar, H. J. Maris, S. R. Phillpot, E. Pop, and L. Shi, “Nanoscale thermal transport. II. 2003-2012”, Applied Physics Review, vol. 1, art. No. 011305 (2014). (Invited Review).
311. C. Otey, L. Zhu, S. Sandhu and S. Fan, “Fluctuational electrodynamics calculation of near-field thermal transfer in non-planar geometries: a brief overview”, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, vol. 132, pp. 3-11 (2014) (Invited Review).