427. A. Cerjan and S. Fan, “Complete photonic bandgap in supercell photonic crystals”, Physical Review A, vol. 96, art. No. 051802 (2017).
426. P. -C. Hsu, C. Liu, A. Y. Song, Z. Zhang, Y. Peng, J. Xie, K. Liu, C. –L. Wu, P. B. Catrysse, L. Cai, S. Zhai, A. Majumdar, S. Fan, Y. Cui, “Dual mode textile for human body radiative heating and cooling”, Science Advances, vol. 3, art. No. e1700895 (2017).
425. Y. Guo, M. Xiao and S. Fan, “Topologically protected complete polarization conversion”, Physical Review Letters, vol. 119, art. No. 167401 (2017).
424. S. Fan, “Thermal Photonics and Energy Applications”, Joule, vol. 1, pp. 264-273 (2017) (invited article).
423. L. Yuan, M. Xiao, S. Xu, and S. Fan, “Creating anyons from photons using a nonlinear resonator lattice subject to dynamic modulation”, Physical Review A, vol. 96, art. No. 043864 (2017).
422. L. Cai, A. Song, P. Wu, P. –C. Hsu, Y. Peng, J. Chen, C. Liu, P. B. Catrysse, S. Fan, and Y. Cui, “Warming up human body by nanoporous metallized polyethylene textile”, Nature Communications, vol. 8, art. No. 496 (2017).
421. K. Chen, T. P. Xiao, P. Santhanam, E. Yablonovich, and S. Fan, “High-performance near-field electroluminescent refrigeration device consisting of a GaAs light emitting diode and a Si heat sink”, Journal of Applied Physics vol. 122, art. No. 143104 (2017).
420. B. Zhao, B. Guizal, Z. M. Zhang, S. Fan, and M. Antezza, “Near-field heat transfer between graphene/hBN multilayers”, Physical Review B, vol. 95, art. No. 245437 (2017).
419. M. Xiao and S. Fan, “Photonic Chern insulator through homogenization of an array of particles”, Physical Review B, Rapid Communications, vol. 96, art. No. 100202 (2017).
418. H. Iizuka and S. Fan, “Exergy in near-field electromagnetic heat transfer”, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 122, art. No. 124306 (2017).
417. B. Zhao, K. Chen, S. Buddhiraju, G. Bhatt, M. Lipson, and S. Fan, “High-Performance Near-field Thermophotovoltaics for Waste Heat Recovery”, Nano Energy, vol. 41. pp. 344-350 (2017).
416. N. H. Thomas, Z. Chen, S. Fan, A. J. Minnich, “Semiconductor-based Multilayer Selective Solar Absorber for Unconcentrated Solar Thermal Energy Conversion”, Scientific Reports, vol. 7, art. No. 5362 (2017).
415. T. Hughes, G. Veronis, K. P. Wootton, R. J. England, and S. Fan, “Method for Computationally Efficient Design of Dielectric Laser Accelerator Structures”, Optics Express, vol. 25, pp. 15414-15427 (2017).
414. E. Goldstein, A. Raman and S. Fan, “Subambient non-evaporative cooling with the sky”, Nature Energy, vol. 2, art. No. 17413 (2017).
413. R. Zhang, J. Cohen, S. Fan and P. Braun, “Electrodeposited High Strength, Thermally Stable Spectrally Selective Rhenium Nickel Inverse Opals”, Nanoscale, vol. 9, pp. 11187-11194 (2017).
412. Y. Huang, Y. Shen, C. Min, S. Fan, and G. Veronis, “Unidirectional reflectionless light propagation at exceptional points”, Nanophotonics, vol. 6, pp. 977-996 (2017).
411. Y. Shi, S. Han and S. Fan, “Optical circulation and isolation based on indirect photonic transitions of guided resonance modes”, ACS Photonics, vol. 4, pp. 1639-1645 (2017).
410. S. Buddhiraju and S. Fan, “Theory of Solar Cell Light Trapping through a Non-Equilibrium Green's Function Formulation of Maxwell's Equations”, Physical Review B 96, 035304 (2017).
409. S. Verweij and S. Fan, “Objective-trait-bias metaheuristics for design optimization of optical structures”, Journal of the Optical Society of America B vol. 34, pp. 1551-1559 (2017).
408. A. Cerjan and S. Fan, “Achieving arbitrary polarization control using complex birefringent meta-materials”, Physical Review Letters, vol. 118, art. No. 253902 (2017).
407. S. Xu and S. Fan, “Generalized cluster decomposition principle illustrated in waveguide quantum electrodynamics”, Physical Review A, vol. 95, 063809 (2017).
406. S. Assawaworrarit, X. Yu and S. Fan, “Robust wireless power transfer using a nonlinear parity-time symmetric circuit”, Nature, vol. 546, pp. 387-390 (2017).
405. M. Minkov, Y. Shi, and S. Fan, “Exact solution to the steady-state dynamics of a periodically-modulated resonator”, APL Photonics, vol. 2, art. No. 076101 (2017).
404. D. A. B. Miller, L. Zhu and S. Fan, “Universal modal radiation laws for all thermal emitters”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 114, pp. 4336-4341 (2017).
403. K. Wang, Y. Shi, A. S. Solntsev, S. Fan, A. A. Sukhorukov, and D. N. Neshev, “Non-reciprocal geometric phase in nonlinear frequency conversion”, Optics Letters, vol. 42, pp. 1990-1993 (2017).
402. T. Zhu, Y. Zhou, Y. Lou, H. Ye, M. Qiu, Z. Ruan and S. Fan, “Plasmonic computing of spatial differentiation”, Nature Communications, vol. 8, art. No. 15391 (2017).
401. V. Fernandez-Hurtado, F. J. Garcia-Vidal, S. Fan, and J. C. Cuevas, “Enhancing near-field radiative heat transfer with Si-based metasurfaces”, Physical Review Letters, vol. 118, art. No. 203901 (2017).
400. L. Yuan, D. –W. Wang, and S. Fan, “Synthetic gauge potential and effective magnetic field in a Raman medium undergoing molecular modulation”, Physical Review A, vol. 95, art. No. 033801 (2017).
399. W. Li, Y. Shi, K. Chen, L. Zhu and S. Fan, “A comprehensive photonic approach for solar cell cooling”, ACS Photonics, vol. 4, pp. 774-782 (2017).
398. R. St-Gelais, G. Bhatt, L. Zhu, M. Lipson and S. Fan, “Hot-carrier-based near-field thermophotovoltaic energy conversion”, ACS Nano, vol. 11, pp. 3001-3009 (2017).
397. Z. Zhao, K. Wang, and S. Fan, “Analysis of an anti-reflecting nanowire transparent electrode for solar cells”, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 121, art. No. 113109 (2017).
396. Y. Buyukalp, P. B. Catrysse, W. Shin and S. Fan, “Planar, Ultrathin, Subwavelength Spectral Light Separator for Efficient, Wide-Angle Spectral Imaging”, ACS Photonics, vol. 4, pp. 525-535 (2017).
395. J. Kou, Z. Jurado, Z. Chen, S. Fan, and A. Minnich, “Daytime radiative cooling using infra-red blackbody”, ACS Photonics, vol. 4, pp. 626-630 (2017).
394. Y. Shi, A. Cerjan and S. Fan, “Acousto-optic finite-difference frequency-domain algorithm for first-principles simulations of on-chip acousto-optic devices”, APL Photonics, vol. 2, art. No. 020801 (2017).