361. L. Yuan and S. Fan, “Topologically non-trivial Floquet band structure in a system undergoing photonic transitions in the ultra-strong coupling regime”, Physical Review A, vol. 92, art. No. 053822 (2015).
360. L. Yuan, S. Xu and S. Fan, “Achieving non-reciprocal unidirectional single-photon quantum transport using the photonic Aharonov-Bohm effect”, Optics Letters, vol. 40, pp. 5140-5143 (2015).
359. W. Shin and S. Fan, “Unified picture of modal loss rates from microwave to optical frequencies in deep-subwavelength metallic structures: a case study with slot waveguide”, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 107, art. No. 171102 (2015).
358. H. Iizuka and S. Fan, “Analytical treatment of near-field electromagnetic heat transfer at the nanoscale”, Physical Review B, vol. 92, art. No. 144307 (2015).
357. Y. Jia, M. Qiu, H. Wu. Y. Cui, S. Fan, and Z. Ruan, “Theory of half-space light absorption enhancement for leaky mode resonant nanowires”, Nano Letters, vol. 15, pp. 5513-5518 (2015).
356. S. Sandhu, Z. Yu, and S. Fan, “Photon management for enhanced open-circuit voltage in nanostructured solar cells”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 41, art. No. 413001 (2015). (Invited Paper).
355. L. Zhu, A. Raman and S. Fan, “Radiative cooling of solar absorbers using a photonic crystal functioning as a visibly transparent thermal blackbody”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 112, pp. 12282-12287 (2015).
354. K. Chen, P. Santhanam, and S. Fan, “Suppressing sub-bandgap phonon-polariton heat transfer in near-field thermophotovoltaic devices for waste heat recovery”, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 107, art. No. 091106 (2015).
353. A. Mahigir, P. Dastmalchi, W. Shin, S. Fan, and G. Veronis, “Plasmonic coaxial waveguide-cavity devices”, Optics Express, vol. 23, pp. 20549-20562 (2015).
352. M. Zhou, S. Yi, T. S. Luk, Q. Gan, S. Fan, and Z. Yu, “Analog of superradiant emission in thermal emitters”, Physical Review B, vol. 92, art. No. 024302 (2015).
351. Q. Lin and S. Fan, “Resonator-free realization of effective magnetic field for photons”, New Journal of Physics, vol. 17, art. No. 075008 (2015).
350. I. Karakasoglu, K. X. Wang and S. Fan, “Optical-Electronic Analysis of the Intrinsic Behaviors of Nanostructured Ultrathin Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells”, ACS Photonics, vol. 2, pp. 883-889 (2015).
349. L. Yuan and S. Fan, “Dynamic localization of light from a time-dependent gauge field for photons”, Physical Review Letters, vol. 114, art. No. 243901 (2015).
348. Y. Shi, Z. Yu and S. Fan, “Limitations of nonlinear optical isolators due to dynamic reciprocity”, Nature Photonics, vol. 9, pp. 388-392 (2015).
347. S. Xu and S. Fan, “Input-Output Formalism for Few-Photon Transport: A Systematic Treatment Beyond Two Photons”, Physical Review A, vol. 91, art. No. 043845 (2015).
346. S. A. Khan, Y. Shi, C. –M. Chang, C. Jan, S. Fan, A. K. Ellerbee and O. Solgaard, “Optical separation of heterogeneous size distributions of microparticles on silicon nitride strip waveguides”, Optics Express, vol. 23, pp. 8855-8866 (2015).
345. K. Chen, P. Santhanam, S. Sandhu, L. Zhu, and S. Fan, “Heat-flux control and solid-state cooling by regulating chemical potential of photons in near-field electromagnetic heat transfer”, Physical Review B, vol. 91, art. No. 134301 (2015).
344. J. S. Ho, A. J. Yeh, Y. Tanabe, S. Fan, A. S. Y. Poon, “Planar immersion lens with metasurfaces”, Physical Review B, vol. 91, art. No. 125145 (2015).